PURCHASING YOUR STREAM
STEP 1: Locate the production you want to purchase
*Please note the date for the ticket you are ordering. Tickets are non transferable. Tickets bought for Saturday's show can only be used for show. The same is true for Sunday's tickets.
STEP 2: Click Pre-Order Now! at the bottom of the page to be taken to the payment page
*Please note the Pre-Order Now! button won’t appear if you have already paid for the event. You may simply return to the event show page when it’s time for the show.
STEP 3: Log in /Create an Account
If you haven’t done so already, you will be prompted to either log in or create an account. If you are already logged in to you BOD account you will be taken directly to the payment page.
- If you already have a Broadway On Demand account:
Enter your email and password and click Submit.
- If you don’t already have a Broadway On Demand account:
Select Click here to Sign Up.
You will be asked to enter an email and password and click Submit.
STEP 4: Pay for Your Stream
Once you’ve logged in or created your account, you will be automatically taken to the payment page. Here you can pay for the stream with a credit card or PayPal.
If you’ve been given a Promo code (sometimes referred to as “Comp code” or “Access Code”), enter the code into the “Add Promo Code” field and click Apply.
Confirm your purchase to complete the transaction.
Congratulations! You’ve completed your purchase and now are ready for the show!
Still have questions? Click here for a helpful video tutorial.
Broadway On Demand Viewing Instructions for Watching Your Stream
WATCHING YOUR STREAM
STEP 1: Navigate to the Production Show Page
Hint: this is the same link you clicked to purchase the event
STEP 2: Log in to your account
If you haven’t done so already, you will be prompted to log in to your account.
Hint: We recommend logging in 5-10 minutes prior to show time.
STEP 3: Enjoy the show
Once logged in:
- If you arrive prior to the start time, you will see the event countdown page.
- If the event has started, you will see the production on this page.
Enjoy the show!
If you experience any difficulties trying to purchase or access the production, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clue is a hilarious farce-meets-murder mystery. The tale begins at a remote mansion, where six mysterious guests assemble for an unusual dinner party where murder and blackmail are on the menu. When their host turns up dead, they all become suspects. Led by the Wadsworth – the butler, Miss Scarlett, Professor Plum, Mrs. White, Mr. Green, Mrs. Peacock and Colonel Mustard race to find the killer as the body count stacks up. Clue is the comedy whodunit that will leave both cult-fans and newcomers in stitches as they try to figure out…WHO did it, WHERE, and with WHAT!
CLUE: On Stage [High School Edition] Based on the screen play by Jonathan Lynn
Written by Sandy Rustin
Additional Material by Hunter Foster and Eric Price
Based on the iconic 1985 Paramount Pictures Motion Picture
Inspired by the classic Hasbro board game
Original Music by David Abbinanti
Considering Joining Drama Club?
- Each year the club puts on at least one show around February. Mostly it's a play, sometimes it's a series of one-acts, usually it's a single full length play. It's up to the club members to decide. On occasion we've put on a second show. Last year we ventured into the realm of musicals, working with the Music Theater Workshop class to put on The Addams Family Musical.
- The club has scheduled improve nights for club members.
- There's a traditional field trip to watch Grove City colleges One-Act Festival in the spring.
- We hope to one day do a murder mystery dinner, host writing workshops, maybe even try 72 hour play were student write, learn, and preform a play in the span of 72 hours!
- Students in grades 8-12 can join.
- The advisor is Ms. McMeekin
- Mr. Matt Dinsmore helps with our lighting and sound, as well as taking care of our stage and riggings.
- The cast lists are decided on by club advisors, officers, and volunteer teachers, who all dedicate an evening or two to watch auditions.