PAHS Dramatics Club invites you to our showing of
Alice vs Wonderland
on Friday February 25 @ 7:00pm and Saturday February 26th @ 5:00.
Since school has been canceled Friday, Feb. 25th, tonight’s showing of Alice vs Wonderland will be rescheduled for Sunday, February 27th, @ 5:00pm. All tickets purchased for Friday’s showing will accepted on Sunday instead. Alternatively, patrons may choose to use the Friday ticket as a General Admission ticket for Saturday. We cannot guarantee reserved seating for these tickets as the Saturday seat may have already been sold. If possible, we will offer an alternate reserved seat, depending on what is available. Contact Ms. McMeekin with any questions.
Tickets can be purchased next week during activity period or at the door the nights of the show, $5 reserved seating, $3 general admission.
Contact club advisor Ms. McMeekin with any questions.
Join us as Alice, a modern teen, gets lost in a bizarre land and must navigate through a series of classic characters and settings, in order to find her was home. This surreal drama is an adaptation of the stories by Lewis Carroll by playwright Brendan Shea.
Considering Joining Drama Club?
- Each year the club puts on at least one show around February. Mostly it's a play, sometimes it's a series of one-acts, usually it's a single full length play. It's up to the club members to decide. On occasion we've put on a second show. In 2019 we held an end of year performance/fundraiser. In 2020 we ventured into the realm of musicals, working with the Music Theater Workshop class to put on The Addams Family Musical.
- The club has also held improve nights for club members.
- There's a traditional field trip to watch Grove City College's One-Act Festival in the spring.
- We hope to one day do a murder mystery dinner, host writing workshops, maybe even try 72 hour play were student write, learn, and preform a play in the span of 72 hours!
- Students in grades 8-12 can join.
- The advisor is Ms. McMeekin
- Mr. Matt Dinsmore helps with our lighting and sound, as well as taking care of our stage and riggings.
- The cast lists are decided on by club advisors, officers, and a volunteer teacher panel, who all dedicate an evening or two to watch auditions.